1- Setting the instructions, principles and principles necessary to prepare the plans and circulate this to all the departments affiliated with them.
2. Opening electronic and paper records of similar bodies in States and organizations related to competition laws.
3 - Organization and development of relations with Arab and foreign countries and international organizations and conduct the necessary studies on these relations and propose the conclusion of agreements and memoranda of understanding necessary with these bodies, which fall within the powers of the Commission.
4 - Preparation of draft agreements and memorandums of understanding in the field of competition and conduct discussions with similar bodies in Arab and foreign countries and organizations with a view to signing them in coordination with the Directorate of Policies and Legislation.
5 - Follow up the implementation of agreements and memorandums of understanding signed with the relevant authorities in Arab and foreign countries and organizations and evaluate their results in accordance with the principle of reciprocity.
6 - Participation in meetings of joint committees to cooperate with similar bodies in Arab and foreign countries and prepare them in coordination with the Syrian authorities concerned and participate in the implementation of the agreements resulting therefrom.
7. Representing the Commission to coordinate with international organizations and during negotiations with States regarding agreements and memorandums of understanding prior to their conclusion.
8 - Participation in conferences, seminars, local, Arab and international, which are included in the field of the work of the Commission and provide the necessary reports around.
9. Prepare the technical assistance requests needed by the Commission and participate in the meetings and negotiations provided by international organizations and submit the necessary reports thereon.
10. Participate in the development of the time programs necessary to implement cooperation agreements with similar bodies and Arab and international organizations.
11 - Prepare work plans in coordination with the directorates of the Commission and the completion of their tracking reports.
12 - Completion of the demand plan for manpower and the investment budget and ongoing coordination with the directorates concerned.
13. Participate in the preparation of plans and programs of training courses in cooperation with the directorates of the Commission.
14. Participation in policy-making in the field of competition.
15 - Follow the implementation of the plan and the submission of periodic reports on the work and activities of the Commission (monthly - quarterly - semi-annual - annual).
16. Participate in training courses related to the work of the Authority and self-development through study and follow-up regarding its work
17 - Cooperation and coordination with the directorates concerned with the Authority to address common themes.
18 - continuous development of the work of the Directorate and its departments in line with the new developments.
19. Proposing the necessary training plans for the Directorate.
20 - Participation in the preparation of plans prepared by the Commission and the completion of its tracking reports.
21 - Participation and coordination with other directorates in the completion of the work of the Commission.
22 - Participation in the Commission's judicial authority.
23 - keeping records and opening the files for the work of the Directorate
24 - Postal address of the Directorate
25. Preparation of the annual report of the Commission.
26. All tasks assigned to the Directorate by the Director General.
The Directorate of Planning and International Cooperation consists of:
Department of International Cooperation and Follow-up